Tuesday, July 24, 2012

A Moment Like This

"Everything changes but BEAUTY remains"
Hard working at a community children's school in Adenta of Accra, Hard work and effort was placed into what  we did as play was also incorporated. 

This experience as a whole has been great! Struggle, Companionship, and amazing days. Out of comfort zone thing are difficult but everyone has had the ability to overcome. My experience here has opened my eyes as stereo types are defeated and memories are ever lasting, as i would like to write everything down and create a book on it somethings can only be told by pictures or cannot be explained on paper. My time spent here is valuable as i have made friendships that i know will last forever. This trip as a whole is a new beginning to my travels all over and because this is my first, i can better prepare for my future travels. If asked about this trip don't complain if i want to give a detailed description and start from the time i arrived at Long Island University until my toes landed right back in the United States airport.

"Some People Wait A Life Time For a Moment Like THIS"

No comments:

Post a Comment