Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Go Cape Coast!!!!! Yay!!!!!

college style slave trade classes
Cape Coast is different that Accra but I love the experience here. For the past week in Cape Coast I had many different classes, such as the Trans- Atlantic Slave Trade at the Cape Coast Castle. We had a teacher that tough us about the slave trade and I've learned so much. We also had art classes that I enjoyed so much. I created my own fabric and made my own creative style. It was so much fun learning a new type of art. We also had music classes that was surprisingly fun and awesome, considering me, a person that don't have rhythm or like dancing. This week was crazy and so much fun. I cant wait to see my family, love you guys!!!!
xoxoxo

doing the bump at dance class

the bump from the back :)
creating my fabric. I'm a artis

No comments:

Post a Comment