Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Stars+Fufu= Memories

Cocoa Anyone?
Cape Coast compared to Accra is much more quiet. Back in Accra I was amazed at the fact that I was able to see some stars! But on Sunday night we had a little night beach here in Cape Coast. And to my surprise I saw stars...AGAIN! But this time it was different. Almost everyone was able to see one constellation which was the Big Dipper. That was just amazing! because I always thought that I was never going to be able to see a constellation in my life, but I guess I was wrong. Anyways I was so excited on Sunday as well because I got to try Fufu for the first time and its DELICIOUS! I eat so much Fufu with Ground Nut Soup that I had to struggle to finish it. But those were just two things that really made my time here in Cape Coast a memorable one! Today we went on a Canopy Walk at Kakum National Park. Those were some tall trees. As we walked on the bridge I was freaking out because I am afraid of heights and the park ranger continued to say, "Don't look down," because I obviously wanted to look down.  At the same time I wasn't worried about my safety because I knew it was safe, but I was worried about my cocoa fruit falling from my pocket. But it was still a fun day I had two cocoa fruits,, had fun with the other group and I got to rock an awesome cap. P.S. I love cocoa :P

Today After the Canopy Walk (I know I have an amazing cap)


Canopy Walk at Ka Kum National Park

No comments:

Post a Comment