Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Hey people

Hello to those back home!!! Sorry I haven't been posting a lot. I am very busy trying to take on a leadership role in Ghana. Despite some minor difficulties everything is going pretty well. Ms. Orman and I for the most part make a good team watching over the group. I also can't wait to come back home because I miss my family and friends :(. One thing I love about Ghana is my host family. My host mom treats me very nice, the first week she said " You are my son so if anything happens to you I would feel extremely bad". That experience almost made me cry because at the time I was very home sick, but my host family treated me like one of their own and I soon forgot about my real parents lol!!  MY HOST FAMILY IS ALSO VERY VERY HIGH CLASS!!!! My host family has four servants, a personal driver, a cook, and a bartender. I honestly felt like that girl from the play Annie. My house is huge, Elmer and I have our own floor and bathroom. My host brothers played many games with Elmer and I like pool, basketball, soccer, table tennis, and Ps3. My host family changed my views about African families, because I was expecting to sleep on the floor and live under poor conditions. Well my time is up so I would soon post some more for you guys. Love you guys!!!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment